We have recently commissioned several Substation Automation Systems (SAS ) at HPCL-Mittal Guru Gobind Singh Refinery, Bhatinda, Punjab.
We had the privilege of being entrusted by SIEMENS with Commissioning of Substation Automation Systems at four substations in GGSR Refinery, Bhatinda (Punjab). Salient features of the SAS systems are as follows :
- Data Concentrators : SIEMENS - SICAM AK1703 ACP
- SCADA : SIEMENS SICAM-230
- IEC 61850 based communication with Protection relays
- Modbus RTU communication with DCS & ECS systems
|Typical SAS Architecture|
Following Substation SCADA systems were commissioned by MNC Team at GGSR site :
- CDU-VDU ( Substation SS-15)
- Raw Water Treatment Plant - RWTP (Substation SS-28)
- MS BLOCK ( Substation SS-19)
- COOLING TOWER ( Substation SS-23)
|Typical MIMIC Screen|
|Typical Feeder Display|
Munish, Ramananda & Tashi were part of the MNC Team at GGSR, Bhatinda Site.